The Nokia 3.4 was officially unveiled by HMD Global alongside Nokia 2.4 in the same virtual live event and succeeds Nokia 3.2. It’s one of the first HMD Global Smartphone to be powered by Snapdragon 460 chipset which makes it more powerful than the previous Nokia 3.2 and at an affordable price.
Nokia 3.4 features a 6.39-inch HD+ display with 1560 X 720 pixels resolution, it also has a punch-hole selfie camera set up at the top left corner of the screen. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 SoC coupled with 4GB of RAM. In terms of storage, the device packs 64GB that can be expandable via microSD card.
In terms of Camera, this device comes with the triple rear camera setup, a combination of a 13-megapixel primary sensor, a 5-megapixel ultra-wide-angle shooter, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. On the front, Nokia 3.4 packs an 8-megapixel sensor, the smartphone is also coming with a fingerprint scanner along with the face unlock. It is powered by 4,000mAh non-removable battery.
Nokia 3.4 Specifications and Price in Kenya
- 6.39″ HD+ display 720 x 1560 pixels
- 400 nits type. brightness
- Dimensions: 161mm x 76mm x 8.7mm
- Weight: 180g
- Dual Sim
- 32GB /64GB ROM
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- Rear Camera: Triple, 13MP + 5MP + 2MP
- Front Camera: Single, 8 MP
- Night Mode Available
- Flash LED
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2 with aptX Adaptive
- GPS with AGPS+GLONASS+Beidou
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- 3.5mm audio jack
- FM Radio
- 2G/3G/4G LTE
- Android 10(Android one) – Android 11 Ready device
- Qualcomm SM4250 Snapdragon 460 (11 nm)
- Adreno 610
- Non-Removable 4,000mAh
- 10W charging
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer (G-sensor), Rear fingerprint sensor.
- Google Assistant Button
- Colour options; Dusk, Charcoal, Fjord
Pricing and Availability in Kenya
There is no official communication about the pricing of Nokia 3.4 in Kenya. However, we expect this phone to land in Kenya next month, with price starting at Ksh 15,500 for the 3GB/32GB Variant and Ksh 18,000 for the 4GB/64GB. We will update the post once we get more information. Stay tuned!