OPPO has officially launched OPPO A93 in the Global market that now succeeds OPPO A92 that was unveiled earlier this year. Looking at its features, it clearly indicates that OPPO A93 is the upgrade of the previous OPPO A92 and packs some new features too.
The device comes with a 6.43-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels at a pixel density of 409 pixels per inch (PPI). Oppo A93 is powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P95 (MT6779V/CV) processor which is a relatively faster processor than the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 of the OPPO A92. It comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage onboard that is expandable via MicroSD card. The Oppo A93 runs Android 10 masked by ColourOS 7.2 and is powered by a 4000mAh battery. This device also supports 18W fast charging.
OPPO A93 Specifications
- 6.43 inches AMOLED 1080 x 2400 pixels (20:9 aspect ratio)
- 430 nits type. brightness
- Dimensions: 160.1mm x 73.8mm x 7.5 mm
- Weight: 164g
- Dual Sim
- 128GB ROM( expandable via MicroSD card)
- 8GB RAM
- Rear Camera: Quad, 48-megapixel (f/1.7) + 8-megapixel (f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4).
- Front Camera: Dual, 16-megapixel (f/2.4) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.1
- USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 2G/3G/4G LTE
- Android 10, Colour OS 7.2
- Mediatek Helio P95 (12 nm)
- PowerVR GM9446
- 18W fast charging
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colours: Magic White, Matte Black
Pricing and Availability
This device is not yet confirmed in Kenyan Market and currently launched in other markets like India. However, we expect OPPO A93 in Kenya in a couple of weeks and will retail at Ksh 35,000. It will be available at all official OPPO Stores countrywide and eCommerce platforms like Jumia.