Realme Kenya is set to launch a new smartphone in Kenya market, the Realme C12 with a massive 6,000 mAh Battery alongside Realme 7i on Tuesday 10th November 2020.
The launch follows the recent launch of Realme C3, Realme C11, Realme C15, Realme band and the premier Realme 6 in Kenya and now the company is set to launch Realme C12 and 7i in Kenya. The company also has another line-up of products in Kenya such as Realme buds Air Neo and the Realme Buds Q that was launched last month. This line-up of products is encouraging and promising for a brand that has been operating in Kenya market for just a few months.
Realme 7i and C12 official launch will take place on 10th November 2020. You can watch the launch event at Realme official Facebook page and Youtube channel at 11:00 AM.
Realme C12 Specifications
- 6.5-inch IPS LCD, 720×1560 pixels resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- Dimensions: 164.5mm x 75.9mm x 9.8 mm
- Weight: 209g
- Dual SIM
- 32GB / 64GB ROM (Expandable via MicroSD slot)
- 3GB RAM
- eMMC 5.1
- Rear Camera: Triple, 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), PDAF + 2 MP B/W, f/2.4 + 2 MP, f/2.4
- Front Camera: Single, 5 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- 3.5mm audio jack
- FM Radio
- 2G/3G/4G LTE
- Android 10, Realme UI
- MediaTek Helio G35 (12 nm)
- PowerVR GE8320
- Li-Po 6000 mAh battery
- 18W fast charging
- Sensors: Fingerprint(rear-mounted)
- Colour option: Marine Blue, Coral Red, Silver
Pricing and Availability
As we said, Realme C12 will be launched on November 10 and official sales will start later this month both in online stores like Jumia and offline stores. We expect it to be available at KSH 12,999 based on the specs it comes with.