Samsung Mobile recently launched Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 in an unpacked Galaxy event, but the device was not confirmed to come into Kenyan Market during the Official launch. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 is now confirmed in the Kenya market, and pre-orders for the device will start on 18th September 2020 at KES 240,000.
With this amount, Samsung Mobile promises that this device will be added with a premier leather case for all orders. Plus, the company will be offering a one year warranty on accidental damages for repairs at subsidized prices, top user priority on Samsung care, free delivery and free training on how to use and handle the device.
The device will also come with an exciting security feature that will guarantee it to be found once lost. “Once you purchase [the phone] you are required to register it on Samsung Knox Guard. Anyone who steals it can be traced because of a 24-hour cyber monitoring feature in it,” Charles Kimari the Samsung East Africa Head of Integrated Mobile said.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Specifications
- Interior: 7.6-inch QXGA+ AMOLED, 2208×1768 resolution, 373ppi, 22.5:18 aspect ratio – 120Hz refresh rate
- Exterior: 6.2-inch HD+ AMOLED, 2260×816 resolution, 386ppi, 25:9 aspect ratio – 60Hz refresh rate
- Dimensions: Unfolded: 159.2 x 128.2 x 6.9 mm, Folded: 159.2 x 68 x 16.8 mm
- Weight: 282g
- Nano Sim
- 256GB ROM
- 12GB RAM
- Rear Camera: Triple, 12MP wide-angle + 12MP ultra-wide + 12MP telephoto
- Front Camera: 10MP sensor( both internal and external)
- Sub-6GHz and mmWave 5G
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax
- HE80 MIMO
- MST and NFC
- Android 10, One UI 2.5
- Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865+ (7 nm+)
- Adreno 650
- 4,500mAh dual-battery
- Fast-wired charging, 25W
- Wireless charging, 11W
- Reverse wireless charging, 4.5W
- Mystic Black, Mystic Bronze
Pricing and Availability in Kenya
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 will be available in Kenya for pre-order from 18th September 2020 at KES 240,000.