The Samsung Galaxy A42 5G is the latest addition to Samsung’s A Series line-up and it includes a Quad Camera, Infinity-U Display, Long Lasting Battery as well as 5G network support. Its the most affordable 5G Smartphone to date.
“We’re excited to bring to market our latest 5G smartphone within the A-Series line-up. The Galaxy A42 5G delivers premium features and innovation, powered ready for super-fast 5G network connectivity; it is part of our ongoing commitment to deliver next-generation connectivity to more people,” says James Kitto, VP of Sales at Samsung UK and Ireland.
Samsung Galaxy A42 5G Specifications
- 6.6 inches Super AMOLED 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- Dimensions: 164.4mm x 75.9mm x 8.6 mm
- Weight: 190g
- Dual SIM
- 128GB ROM ( MicroSD card support up to 1TB)
- 4GB RAM
- Rear Camera: Quad, 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide) + 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 5 MP, f/2.4, (depth).
- Front Camera: Single, 20 MP, f/2.2, (wide)
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Bluetooth 5.0, 5.0, A2DP, LE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- USB Type-C 2.0
- Android 10, One UI 2.5
- SM 7225 (Global)
- Dual 2.2GHz + Hexa 1.8GHz
- Adreno 619
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Fast-wired charging, 15W
- Prism Dot Black, Prism Dot White, Prism Dot Gray
- Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Pricing and Availability
The phone will be available for sale from November 6th 2020. Its pricing details are not yet confirmed. We will update the post once we get more information.