Vivo Kenya has officially announced the availability of its latest Vivo Y20 smartphone in Kenya market. This comes after the company announced Vivo Y20 launch plans back in September. The device is priced at Ksh 13,999 and is available in both online and offline Vivo stores in Kenya. You can easily get yours at Jumia today.
“We are strengthening our Y-series family with the latest addition of Y20 packed with loads of features in the camera, big battery, huge storage, eye-popping colours and ultra-game mode for a complete smartphone experience for users in the mid-range price segment.
As an evolving youth-centric brand, we are continuously innovating to deliver stylish smartphones infused with trendsetting technologies at the most competitive price points locally. Keeping in mind user’s day-to-day lives, Y20 has been designed to be user-friendly, support various multimedia activities, gaming functions and it comes equipped with a large size battery capacity and a strong processor,’’ said Mr James Irungu, vivo Smartphone Kenya Brand Manager.
Vivo Y20 Full Specifications
- 6.51-inch HD+ IPS LCD Panel
- 1600x720p resolution
- Dimensions: 164.4mm x 76.3mm x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 192g
- Dual Sim
- 64GB ROM(expandable via MicroSD card)
- 4GB RAM
- Rear Camera: Triple, 13MP main sensor + 2MP Macro lens + 2MP Depth
- Front Camera: single, 8MP
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0
- micro-USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 2G/3G/4G LTE
- Android 10, Funtouch 10.5
- Qualcomm SM4250 Snapdragon 460
- Adreno 610
- 18W Fast charging
- Sensors: Fingerprint(Side-mounted)
- Colours: Obsidian Black, Dawn White